Normally I would not put a hypnotist on this list, especially in the Medical category. But Bob Micer ( www.thehypnohammer.com) is just too informed, intelligent, articulate, and good-natured to dismiss his claims. Or maybe I’ve fallen under his spell. In Russia regularly, in Moscow about once every two month. A consultation, a lecture, or a demonstration can be arranged. If needed I can avail myslef as an interpreter to help him communicate with local audience.
Julia Lopatina, a descendant of German Lopatin, a revolutionary from 1980s, the first translator of Das Kapital etc. etc. His great grand-daughter remains on the frontlines of the fight for the brighter future but her enemies are human skin parasites rather than His Majesty, land owners, priests, and capitalists.
Why talk to Julia:
- You are for whatever reason interested in mites and other little things that make you itch
- Need to access the Moscow underworld. Part of Julia’s job is taking inventory of insect population feeding on the homeless so he is an in person in places that most of us try to avoid.
- If you need to access the biology and especially entomology circles. Alexandra is into birds, fish, and marine invertebrates while her friend Julia is into little crawly things.
- Science pays crumbs here. To make a living Julia writes quasi-scientific articles with hidden advertising of medicines inserted rather crudely, which local readers still swallow. She also inspects living premises for the presence of parasites. If something bites you in the middle of the night.. Well, chances are these are bed bugs but Julia will tell you which sub-species these are, enlighten you about the most minute details of their life cycle, and in very other way make you delighted. Should she fail she will tell you of the effective ways of getting them to bug off.
- Have your pet tarantula or cobra escaped? She and her kids know their habits and where to look for them.
A long list of Julia’s publications, in Russian: istina.imec.msu.ru/profile/ylopatina/
Write to me with a note “for Julia the Lice Expert”.
Another star of my list, the famous Vovchik from Ryazan.
- A historian, a history writer, an explorer of western outskirts of Russia, where the empire met Europe.
- A medical doctor by education. Worked in emergency medicine. Turned to journalism and TV about 1995.
- Thorough knowledge of the Ryazan scene. Politics, business, art, music, and everything else in Ryazan. Understanding of how provincial life is organized.
BUT THE REASON I’M ADDING VOVCHIK HERE IS HIS COLLECTION OF WOMEN. HE HAS A HABIT OF COMPULSIVELY DOCUMENTING AND CLASSIFYING ALL HE COMES ACROSS, AND THAT INCLUDES GIGABYTES OF ELIGIBLE WOMEN FROM RYAZAN. IF PROPERLY APPROACHED HE WILL SHARE HIS COLLECTION WITH YOU, AND ASSIST IN ORGANIZING A MEETING.
This treasure of a man can of course be put to uses more noble than Russian bride searches but Russian brides is the only product that is in any significant demand these difficult days. If not Russian bride seeking clients the game would be over for me in about 2011. I subcontracted Vovchik to setup a couple of interviews with popular personalities but these amount to nothing compared to regular Russian bride search trips I organize to Ryazan. It’s been years since my last history-oriented trips. But Russian cunts sell and will keep on selling, and I have no choice but to deal in that nonsense. Looking for one? Talk to me and consider a trip to Ryazan as perhaps the most effective way to meet real women not yet spoiled by international dating agencies.
Still, I’m putting this post in Artists, General knowledge of the scene, and Medicine. Vovchik has either competence and/or numerous quality connections in these areas of life. Some of the drawings scattered around my sites were made by Vovchik.