Presenting myself, Paul (Pasha, Uncle Pasha) Voytinsky. This is just one my projects. Guess focus has never been one of my virtues. Other pursuits are listed at www.unclepasha.com.
I’m mostly based in Moscow although the center of my life seems to be shifting north towards Kandalaksha (Kola peninsula). Someone competent will be left in charge of my Moscow affairs, and I will be monitoring my by then ex Moscow life very closely, at least for a while the move is likely to happen in summer 2013.
I can be hired for serious work, especially for short intense projects. You may want to see MY RESUME but my usual role is that of a translator, a fixer, an all-around assistant, or even an errand boy. Russian bride seekers too may benefit from at least a chat with me. Specific assistance (eg. development of effective profile and distributing it through my network of acquaintances) is possible only if you understand that chances of success are quite low to start with.
Contacting me is easy and I respond fast, and usually in a meaningful manner.
- My personal e-mail is email@example.com
- If the matter really can’t wait text to +7 985 217 3241 but in the normal course of events I really prefer e-mail. Be assured that I’ll respond your e-mail without delay. Often instantly. If you see “I’m online” in the top left corner I’ll respond right away. With very few exceptions there is no need to resort to that god-awful invention of Alexander Graham Bell. Thank you for understanding.
- My Skype ID is Uncle_Pasha_2011 for those who prefer this clumsy and redundant communication method.
- My mailing address is Ovchinnikovskaya nab. 8, kv. 508 / Moscow 115035.
- If there is anything you want to discuss in open air, please use my FORUM. It is particularly suited for sharing your views about services provided by me or my associates.
You will find me on the list of drivers too. Why? As an exercise in humility perhaps. A way to get out. A cash flow situation once in a while makes me to subject myself to road unpleasantries and client abuse. Drivers are normally treated as crap, and a trip or two often helps me appreciate the work I normally do. But if you hire me as a driver, the best I can offer is over 30 years of accident free driving. The car is an old LandRover. Large. Air conditioning. Soft ride but noisy (diesel). Good for long-distance trips, especially in winter.
Yes, they all got in. Two adults, two large and one small teenager, each with a bag. Rooftop carrier to be added soon for near-unlimited capacity. The car looks like a dump and does not attract much undesirable attention.
A camper and a variety of camping equipment (several tents, bicycles, electric enerator etc. etc.) is available too.
A meal, a bed, and even a toilet and a basic shower are available anywhere, any time of the year.
By hiring me for long out of town trips, eg. a trip around the Gold Ring, you get a vehicle, a guide, a measure of comfort and security all for $250-350/day. If you opt for the camping mode you will easily save enough on transportation, accommodation, and restaurant meals to pay for my services. In the periods of cabin fever or “too long in Moscow” syndrome I may even announce special rates for these out of town adventures.
ATTENTION FILMING CREWS: THIS TRUCK AND CAMPER ARE EQUIPPED FOR AUTONOMOUS LIVING AND WORKING IN THE FIELD FOR WEEKS. TESTED EXTENSIVELY. SEVERAL TRIPS TO BEYOND THE POLAR CIRCLE!
This is me too in my office incarnation, captured while doing extremely tedious editing.